3 DAY OR 300 KM RETURN OR EXCHANGE PRIVILEGEPEACE OF MIND, THE GRIFFIN WAY…
- You have 3 calendar days from the date of purchase to return or exchange your vehicle.
- The vehicle must be in the same condition as of the time of sale with no more than 300 additional kms from the time of sale.
- If the vehicle has been involved in an accident, has been damaged in any way or has been modified after the sale, it will not be eligible for return.
- There must be no additional lien(s) on the vehicle.
- For refunds, the dealership will charge a modest re-stocking fee. Re-stocking a vehicle is costly and time consuming for the dealer (cleaning, fuel, inspections, licensing changes, lien releases, re-advertising, sales commissions paid, loan cancelation, insurance updates, etc.)
- No re-stocking fee for exchanges with another “in stock” vehicle of equal or greater value, only a one time exchange fee of $499, plus any lender fees if financing is involved.
- Exchange is only for an in-stock vehicle of an equal or greater list price than the original list price of the vehicle being exchanged
- If the next vehicle is being financed, the exchange is subject to the lender approving the customer on the exchanged vehicle.
- One return/exchange only per purchased vehicle. No exchange or return privileges with respect to the vehicle purchased in exchange for the original purchase.
- Exclusions: As-Is vehicles, Vehicles financed under credit rebuilding programs (non or sub prime loans), Vehicles with a list price over $25,000, Vehicles that are over 7 model years old or have over 120,000 kms of use.
EASY… WE CALL IT THE GRIFFIN DIFFERENCE...